Self-Sufficient – The Dream
Making your home completely self-sufficient is no longer a dream for the future. Encouraging people to consider making their homes and businesses self-sufficient is the next step towards a clean energy future.
How It Works
Solar panels connect to the hybrid battery and store solar energy. The batteries still remain connected to the power grids. This means the mains power can generate electricity for your home if poor weather affects your solar power. Using SMA Products coupled with Large Deep Discharge Solar Batteries Westsun Solar creates your own solar power plant at your disposal.
Monitor and Optimise with Teslas Powerwall.
Why choose the Tesla Powerwall?
- Use stored energy to power your home during an outage.
- Recharge with clean energy when paired with solar.
- Keep appliances running without interruption.
- Powerwall keeps your lights on and phone charged without up-keep, fuel or noise.
- With the Tesla app, you can monitor your homes energy production and consumption in real time.
- Versatile mounting options for indoor or outdoor spaces.
- A durable system that is both water resistant and tough for all weather conditions.
- A safe child and pet friendly system with no exposed wires or hot vents.
- Energy Capacity – 13.5 kWh, 100% depth of discharge, 90% round trip efficiency.
- Power – 7kW peak / 5kW continuous.
- Seamless back up transition.
- 10 year warranty.
Q.Home, Tomorrows Technology Today!
Why choose Q.Home?
- Guaranteed to outperform all other major residential solar and energy storage solutions in the Australian market.
- Back-up system making it ideal for locations with unstable electrical supplies.
- Silent operation due to its natural battery cooling system.
- Digitally connected to easily track energy production and storage.
- Covered by Q Cells industry-leading local Australian support.
- An energy management system for you to monitor and predict household usage patterns and solar predictions.
Q Home Features
- Q Home 6.3kW storage expandable to 18.9kW, single or three phase home compatibility.
- Keep your Synergy feed in tariff with a huge 8.4kW PV array.
- Engineered in Germany made in Korea.
SENEC Your Life. Your Energy.
Why Choose SENEC?
- Suits all solar systems
- Pay less for power day and night
- Everything is under your control
- Self-generated electricity
- Powerful smart power storage, and groundbreaking power products.
- SENEC Home comes with a 10 year warranty and is engineered for 12,000 recharging cycles.
- Capacity 4.5kW / 9kW
- Warranty period – 10 years (manufacturer’s) 20 year extended warranty available.
- Floor mounted, indoor or outdoor.
- Weight – 80-115kg (depending on battery size).
Fronius New and Innovative
The Fronius Symo Hybrid is the heart of the 24 hours of sun storage solution – the Fronius Energy Package. With power categories from 3.0 to 5.0 kW, the three-phase inverter allows surplus energy from a photovoltaic system to be stored in the Fronius Solar Battery. The result is maximum self-consumption and maximum independence. With the emergency power function, the household can enjoy an electricity supply even during power outages.
Perfect system configuration and visualisation are provided by the built-in web server with graphical interface, WLAN and Ethernet. The Fronius Symo Hybrid permits both DC and AC coupling for storage systems, whereby an AC coupling also allows an additional PV generator to be connected to the Fronius Symo Hybrid. This makes the Fronius Energy Package the ideal solution for both new installations and for retrofitting to existing PV systems.