Self-Sufficient – The Dream
Making your home completely self-sufficient is no longer a dream for the future. Encouraging people to consider making their homes and businesses self-sufficient is the next step towards a clean energy future.
How It Works
Solar panels connect to the hybrid solar battery and store solar energy. The batteries still remain connected to the power grids. This means the mains power can generate electricity for your home if poor weather affects your solar power. Using SMA Products coupled with Large Deep Discharge Solar Batteries Westsun Solar creates your own solar power plant at your disposal.
Monitor and Optimise with Teslas Powerwall.
Why choose the Tesla Powerwall?
- Use stored energy to power your home during an outage.
- Recharge with clean energy when paired with solar.
- Keep appliances running without interruption.
- Powerwall keeps your lights on and phone charged without up-keep, fuel or noise.
- With the Tesla app, you can monitor your homes energy production and consumption in real time.
- Versatile mounting options for indoor or outdoor spaces.
- A durable system that is both water resistant and tough for all weather conditions.
- A safe child and pet friendly system with no exposed wires or hot vents.
- Energy Capacity – 13.5 kWh, 100% depth of discharge, 90% round trip efficiency.
- Power – 7kW peak / 5kW continuous.
- Seamless back up transition.
- 10 year warranty.
Q.Home, Tomorrows Technology Today!
Why choose Q.Home?
- Guaranteed to outperform all other major residential solar and energy storage solutions in the Australian market.
- Back-up system making it ideal for locations with unstable electrical supplies.
- Silent operation due to its natural battery cooling system.
- Digitally connected to easily track energy production and storage.
- Covered by Q Cells industry-leading local Australian support.
- An energy management system for you to monitor and predict household usage patterns and solar predictions.
Q Home Features
- Q Home 6.3kW storage expandable to 18.9kW, single or three phase home compatibility.
- Keep your Synergy feed in tariff with a huge 8.4kW PV array.
- Engineered in Germany made in Korea.
SENEC Your Life. Your Energy.
Why Choose SENEC?
- Suits all solar systems
- Pay less for power day and night
- Everything is under your control
- Self-generated electricity
- Powerful smart power storage, and groundbreaking power products.
- SENEC Home comes with a 10 year warranty and is engineered for 12,000 recharging cycles.
- Capacity 4.5kW / 9kW
- Warranty period – 10 years (manufacturer’s) 20 year extended warranty available.
- Floor mounted, indoor or outdoor.
- Weight – 80-115kg (depending on battery size).
Fronius New and Innovative
The Fronius GEN24 Plus, with power categories of between 3 and 6Kw, is the ideal hybrid inverter for private households. With many features as standard, the single-phase device covers all customer requirements.
The Fronius GEN24 Plus leaves nothing to be desired with numerous features such as energy management functions, WLAN connection as standard, Ethernet connectivity and easy integration of third-party components. Thanks in particular to the PV Point – an integrated socket supplied with electricity when backup power is needed – and the full backup feature in the event of power outages, it ensures the highest degree of power supply reliability.