- What information we collect from this site, how we use it, and who it gets shared with
- Available options with regard to how we use the data
- Procedures we put in place to protect and secure information we collect
- How you can contact us with any questions or concerns about this information
Use and Sharing of Information We Collect
Westsun Solar is the sole owner of information we collect on this website. Please note that we only have access to information that you give us whether by voluntarily giving us your email or completing a transaction with us.
Under no circumstance do we sell or share this information unless necessary to comply with the law. Information we collect from you can be used in the following ways:
- To personalise your experience with our website
- To improve customer service we deliver
- To process orders and transactions
- To send emails about offers and important updates about our business
- To administer customer surveys
We use the information you provide for our staff process transactions and to give updates with orders you place from the company. We do not share your personal information unless it necessary to process an order (i.e., with our solar installers).
Your Options With Regards to Your Information
If you wish to opt out of any future contacts with Westsun Solar, you may do so at any time either by sending us an email or by calling the phone number on this website. We will then comply with your request immediately.
You can also contact us to:
- See the personal information on file we have about you
- Change or correct your data
- Request for deletion of personal information
We take security seriously and take every precaution to protect against the misuse of information you give us. We implement numerous safety measures to ensure your personal information is protected both online and offline.
Sensitive information such as your name, billing address, andCREDIT CARD information are always kept secure and never shared unless necessary to comply with the law.